REAL TALK: If you are happy about a former individual getting a Ring over the team..you suck!
Let’s keep it real. Really Real. There should be no true Pittsburgh Steelers fan happy about former Raiders, Patriots and recent Buccaneers wide receiver, Antonio Brown. And here is the reason why..although I should never have to explain it to SO-CALLED Steelers fans.
1) HE IMPLODED THE STEELERS: After his hit from Cincinnati Bengals linebacker, Vontaze Burfict, Brown began doing uncharacteristic type of shit. Hence..the locker room filming.
2) HE FORCED HIS WAY OUT OF PITT: By disrespecting the quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger who made him the receiver he became. And by down talking coach Mike Tomlin who took a chance on Brown in the 6th round of the NFL Draft.
Video/Article of disrespect here
3) HE DESTROYED THE RAIDER WITH HIS SAME COCKY ATTITUDE: The entire situation with his SEXUAL ASSAULT that he kept quite, his issue with his HELMET, and the Frost Bite Ugly Feet he displayed? All a ploy to implode another organization. Calling his GM..that took a chance on him like Tomlin a “Cracker!”
4) HE HAD A SEXUAL ASSAULT CASE HE TOLD NO ONE ABOUT: Let’s just set the record straight. Anyone who condones this kind of action is either a victim who enjoys being assaulted..or an assaulter themselves. By the way, getting him cut by the New England Patriots with whom at quarterback?
5) HE JOINED AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED TEAM WITH THE CHEATER: Any Steelers fan that calls Tom Brady the GOAT, especially after what the Patriots got away with in the playoffs versus the Steelers really need to turn in their Falsified Fan Cards. Check Antonio’s stats below after joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Are you counting? Nine(9) regular season games, with only four(4) touchdowns. By the way, Brown accumulated only 22 yards in the win against the Selling Souls to the Devil Chiefs.
Now, who apologizes if they feel they never did anything wrong?
Long story short, any Pittsburgh Steelers fan that is proud of this character who will NEVER receive another Super Bowl Championship should really kick rocks. Because you are worthless. #HereWeGo